Many of the issues that women have to deal with are quite unique to women, while others, although common to men, often require a different approach to gain successful resolution. Some that we have dealt with include:
- Depression/post natal depression
- Overcoming fears, anxiety, PMT, panic attacks
- Dealing with the results of trauma, phobias and stress
- Increasing confidence and self-esteem
- Resolving relationship and family problems
- Dealing with the results of domestic violence, sexual, physical, emotional abuse, bullying or harassment, either recent or in childhood
- Career development and resolving work related issues
- Working to resolve health issues, ME/CFS
- Resolving distress from self harm and/or eating disorders
- Self development - understanding what you feel, what you want, and how you want your life to be
Bad Marriages are a health hazard.
Did you know that women who stay silent and bottleup their feelings during marital disputes have a much greater risk of dying than wives who let rip and express themselves?
Call us at NorthSide Counselling, we are there to help you.